Our company has worked in the field of public transport installations at many locations in Germany, Sweden, Belgium, Poland and Canada.
Our range of services includes PT wiring (vehicle wiring) and the public transport service. Our service partners are bus companies, transport companies and the industry (manufacturers of buses and devices).
PT cabling is the equipment and retrofitting of public buses and trains with ITCS systems. This wiring is required for the installation of new systems and for the removal of existing systems from old vehicles and their installation in new vehicles.
Our services comprise the installation, maintenance and repair of components and systems for public transport. These include destination displays, TFT screens, cameras, ticket validators, ticket printers, staff counters and cash register systems. Our teams commission on-demand public transport vehicles directly from the manufacturer and install cables and wiring harnesses.
Our services at a glance
• Installation of new systems in vehicles (buses, minibuses, trams)
• Implementation of existing systems in new vehicles
• IBIS cabling
• Ethernet cabling
• Installation of (destination) displays, TFT screens, camera systems, ticket validators, ticket printers, staff counters and cash devices
• Commissioning of vehicles from the manufacturer
• Assembly and installation of cables and wiring harnesses
• Preparation of customized mounts
Are you looking for a powerful partner for PT cabling and service?
Please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are locking forward to making you a customized offer.